As a Cablecast Customer, we deliver you email notifications on the status of your service and upcoming changes. This new automatic service was deployed February 2019. These notifications include:
- Service Expiring Emails
- Software Assurance expiring (30 days and last day)
- Reflect Subscription expiring (30 days, last day, past due (30 days) & termination (90 days))
- Platinum Assurance expiring (30 days and last day)
- Order Confirmation Emails
- Software Assurance Renewal Confirmation
- Reflect Renewal Confirmation
At the current time, we only allow for one contact per customer to get these notifications. Please email email@example.com to adjust who this contact is set for.
Hardware Warranty Notifications
Automating the notification of hardware warranties is a bit trickier, we are working on deploying a solution for this.
Its best if you get these emails to avoid higher costs in renewals. Though, If you would rather not get these notification emails, you can request to opt out. This will suppress most automatic notifications. The only notifications will NOT be stopped are:
- Reflect Past Due (Past due by 30 days)
- Reflect Termination (Past due by 90 days)
The reason we do not suppress these emails as disconnection of this service without your notification can impact your stations broadcast and requires direct attention. To opt-out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe Warranty Notifications" somewhere in the subject line. You will be removed from these emails within 48 hours and will get a confirmation email.