- Cablecast 6.0.0
- The cablecast public site shows Schedule Items for the wrong Channels and Shows.
There was a change to the Cablecast API just before release that changed the way schedule items are filtered. The Cablecast Public Site was not updated to use the correct filters. This causes the API to return all schedule items, not just the desired items.
- Cablecast 6.0.1 will contain a fix for this issue
- To install a hotfix for this issue:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the relevant update
- Click Download File to download the hotfix zip file
- Place this file on the desktop of your Cablecast server (the machine that hosts the public site)
- Extract the zip file
- Run INSTALL.bat to deploy the hotfix
The issue with the public site was fixed by this code change: https://github.com/trms/cablecast-public-site/pull/5