- Cablecast 6.0.0
- The home page of the Cablecast 6.0.0 home page shows runs starting in midnight.
An API change before the release of 6.0.0 changed how related records were loaded from the API. This change causes the public site not to request all the information needed to calculate when a run is on air. This, subsequently, causes no runs to be filtered from the home page.
- This issue will be fixed in Cablecast 6.0.1
- To install a hotfix for this issue:
- Click here to request the relevant update
- Click Download File to download the hotfix zip file
- Place this file on the desktop of your Cablecast server (the machine that hosts the public site)
- Extract the zip file
- Run INSTALL.bat to deploy the hotfix
This issue was fixed with the following code change to the public site: https://github.com/trms/cablecast-public-site/pull/8