All Tightrope Media Systems equipment ships with a Windows operating System. Just like any other Windows based computer it will require updates on a regular basis. The machines are configured to automatically download and install updates at 4AM each day. This feature may be turned off by running wuapp.exe or navigating to Control Panel > Windows Update. Windows updates contain important security updates, minor bug fixes for the OS, and .NET updates that are required for newer versions of Tightrope Media Systems software. More information can be found at www.update.microsoft.com.
Articles in this section
- Upgrading To The Cablecast Support Tool
- Updating Cablecast Guide
- Hardware EOL (End Of Life) Policy
- Requesting Software Updates
- How To Redirect Viewers To Cablecast Public Site
- Hardware Warranty Terms
- Which file formats are supported on Cablecast's SX video servers?
- What is a Carousel "DSS"?
- TRMS Software Compatibility Chart
- Tightrope Media Systems Software End of Life Policy