All Tightrope Media Systems equipment ships with a Windows operating System. Just like any other Windows based computer it will require updates on a regular basis. The machines are configured to automatically download and install updates at 4AM each day. This feature may be turned off by running wuapp.exe or navigating to Control Panel > Windows Update. Windows updates contain important security updates, minor bug fixes for the OS, and .NET updates that are required for newer versions of Tightrope Media Systems software. More information can be found at www.update.microsoft.com.
Articles in this section
- Cablecast Update guide
- Best Practices For System Security
- Upgrading To The Cablecast Support Tool
- How Do I Set Up USB Background Audio For A VIO Server?
- Specific Zone pixel dimensions for Carousel Bulletins
- Creating a Download link for your videos on the PublicSite
- Wordpress plugin for Cablecast
- Cablecast 7.0 Update Guide
- How do I navigate between Zones in Cablecast CG?
- How do I find a preview of my Cablecast CG Channel?