- Cablecast 5.0.4+
Cablecast controls Blackmagic Videohub routers using an IP connection.
In order to use a Blackmagic Videohub with Cablecast, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Download and install the Blackmagic Videohub software from their website
- Connect the Videohub to the computer using a USB cable
- Use the Blackmagic Videohub software to configure the IP settings of the router
- Once the router is configured for a static IP address, enter that address in the Port/IP/Local Path field in Location Settings : I/O : Control Module Sets
- Use the 'Autopilot : Force Matrix to test the router
Once configuration is complete, the USB cable can be disconnected.
Cablecast controls the BlackMagic VideoHub routers using TCP port 9990.