- All windows based CG Units (CG330, CG340, etc)
You can upload and play video files on your bulletin board. This feature is especially helpful if you want to run short video PSA's inside your bulletin board.
Uploading a video is easy:
- Login to your system and access Carousel.
- Navigate to the zone you want to upload a video in
- Select "New Bulletin" and on the left, click "Uploaded"
- Drag and drop your files or click on "Browse to upload"
- After uploading, change the settings you'd like for that video file
Additional things to keep in mind:
- A video will look best in a zone sized correctly for videos. This means if your video is 16:9, a 16:9 sized zone would look best.
- Videos cannot exceed file-size of 1gb (This cannot be changed)
- Videos can be any length, but should be kept short
- Background audio will automatically "duck" when a video is playing
Acceptable file formats:
Your CG player uses VLC as a back-end for video playback, meaning most file-types that VLC supports should work fine on your CG, However, heres a good guideline to use for common file-types:
- Windows Media Video (.wmv)
- QuickTime File Format (.mov)
- H.264 or MPEG-4 Part 10 (.mp4)